Gas Chlorine is still the most common and cost-effective disinfection technology for water and wastewater treatment applications. Gas chlorinator, sulfonate & ammoniator safety has been greatly improved over the years. Gas feeders tools are now installed vacuum feed in lieu of pressure feed and are direct container mounted vs. remote mounted vacuum regulators. Safety has also been gained by the adding of chlorine emergency shutoff actuators. Automatically and Manually control gas chlorine feed systems are available through Industrial Devices and are capable of feeding chlorine, Chlorine Vaporizer, Chlorination Accessories, and Safety Systems solutions.
For our valued clients, we bring forth a quality assortment of Chlorine Gas Chlorinators. We, at our end, make sure that our entire range of leak absorption system automatically controls the leakage of chlorine. This Chlorine Gas chlorinator is extensively used as a safety device used to reduce the diffusion of chlorine gas into the atmosphere. Our offered gas leak absorption system is also used as a cleaning agent and is offered to our customers at nominal prices.
Uses Of Gas Chlorinators:
The use of Vacuum Gas Chlorination for sterilizing water is widely practiced throughout the world. Vacuum Gas Cylinder (direct cylinder mounted gas chlorination) is generally accepted as a very efficient and economical means of rendering water supplies safe to drink and giving protection against water-borne diseases. The technique involves mixing chlorine gas and water to form hypochlorous acid. This kills the harmful bacteria and viruses.
This system automatically controls the leakage of chlorine from 100kg and 900kg tunnels and that chlorine is used as a cleaning agent. This system consists of a blower, absorption tower with Raschig rings, alkali tank (NaOH), etc. It ensures a person to take breath easily. It has the consumption Sufficiency of 100kg/hr and 200kg/hr for 100kg and 900kg cylinders.
Operation Method of Gas Chlorinator:
- If Leaking of chlorine gas sensed by means of ammonia torch and the leakage is unmanageable or to remove the excess of chlorine gas in the chlorination rooms.
- Arrangement of the caustic solution in caustic holding tank should be kept ready.
- Wear Self breathing appliance if the caustic recirculation pump and blower starters are in the same chlorination room.
- Start the blower so that the blower will absorb the chlorine gas in the rooms and put it in the scrubbing system.
Note: Never mix caustic flakes with water inside the caustic holding tank for the arrangement of caustic solution. It should be arranged outside or use caustic solution which is easily available.
In addition to the basic consumption system, it includes of
Leakage Detector, Leakage Sensors, Leakage Alarm device ,and Control panel.
Gas chlorinators, sulfonate, and ammoniators systems for water and wastewater treatment.
Municipal, Industrial, Agricultural, Recreational, Food, and Healthcare
Regal chlorinator has a proven reliability record and offer:
- Long life
- Ease of maintenance [68 parts]
- Quality construction and materials
- Offer limited lifetime warranty on diaphragm and inlet safety valve spring.
- Regal Gas Chlorinator
- Chlorinators are available for cylinder mount, wall mount, auto-change-over, and automatic control installations.
- Capacities offered are from 30 g/h to 40 kg/h
- sulfonate capacities are 75 g/h to 10 kg/h
- Ammoniator capacities are 75 g/h to 2 kg/h
- Cylinder mount diagram Model 216
Additional equipment available includes:
Gas detector/alarm unit with a low-level 1ppm warning and 3ppm dangerous alarm settings
Smart Valve for various control options such as:
- Flow proportional control
- Residual only control
- Compound loop control
- Feed-forward de-chlorination control
- Ton container adaptor fitting
For More Details Visit:http://industrialdevices.in/